Access to and use of rila.co website is provided by the Rila Group, and is subject to the below terms and conditions.
By using this website you consent to the collection, use and transfer of the information that you provide to us in accordance with the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
- We reserve the right to change the contents of this website, including the terms and conditions of use at any time, by posting such changes on the website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on the website.
- We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to this website but access to the site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- Although every effort is made to ensure the website is free from viruses or bugs we will not be held responsible for any damage caused by these.
- We exclude all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any material, including third party, made available on, or which can be accessed using this website, including links to other sites.
- Where third party materials are provided for re-use (see copyright section below), it is your responsibility to ensure that such material adequately meets your own needs or the needs of your organisation.
- We will retain the personal information (name and/or email address) provided by you for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide an audit of transactions. This information will not be shared with any third party without prior notice and your explicit consent.
There are specific copyright rules that apply to this site as follows:
- The material on this website is protected by copyright laws unless otherwise indicated. Copyright protected material may not be reproduced in any format or medium without written consent of Rila Group.
- Please read the Copyright Statement for general information on Crown copyright policy and licensing arrangements.